Kids In Sports Age Levels
Kids In Sports instructs children in a wide range of sports Baseball, Basketball, Floor Hockey, Flag Football and Soccer. Kids In Sports also incorporates cooperative learning games into their classes. Kids In Sports is designed to teach children the basic fundamentals of sports in a safe, fun, supportive environment. We have a variety of programs that we offer which are separated by age-appropriate groups. We teach boys and girls ages 1 through 12 years old.
Please look to below for our age level chart. As you can see, we color code our age levels, which makes things easier for the children (and everyone else!). You can click each age level to get a description.
- Tiny Athletes 12 - 24 months old
- Tiny/Little Athletes 1 & 2 year olds
- Little Athletes 24 - 36 months old
- Pre-School Athletes 2.5 - 4 years old
- Pee-Wees 3 years old
- Rookies 4 years old
- Rookie/Junior 4 & 5 year olds
- Sibling Sports 2 4 - 8 year olds
- Juniors 5 years old
- Minors 6 - 8 years old
- Majors 8 and 9 years old
- Veterans 3rd and 4th Grade